This is an accessibility statement from Exhale Design Co.
Measures to support accessibility
Exhale Design Co takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Exhale Design Co:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Partner with qualified, experienced accessibility professionals when needed/appropriate.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Exhale Design Co is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Exhale Design Co. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Exhale Design Co:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 53705, Houston, TX 77052-3705
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Exhale Design Co relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Exhale Design Co assessed the accessibility of Exhale Design Co by the following approaches:
Should you find any accessibility issues with this website, please reach out via email. We will respond within 2 business days and will work quickly to propose a solution.
This statement was created on 17 March 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.