Tech Training and Consulting
I LOVE to teach. I won’t even try to count the number of hours I’ve spent creating tutorials for my clients. I’m patient, and I understand that tech really can be scary for some people…and that’s ok!
The best part about live training sessions or recorded tutorials is that I’m not doing the work for you. Instead, I’m showing you HOW to do the work so you can feel confident and ready to tackle the task the next time you need to get it done.
I also love to DO. If you don't have the time or desire to do certain technical tasks for your business or website, outsource those bad boys to me! I like to call these Random Ass Projects (RAPs). Or, maybe they're Random Awesome Projects (also RAPs). Either way, they're kinda random, definitely projects, and the in-between is TBD!
How it Works
If needed, we'll have a brief strategy call to make sure I understand your needs. I'll send over a proposal and invoice so we can get this party started.
We'll either have a Zoom session (which we can record if you’d like), I’ll create video tutorials for you, or I'll get to work on your to-do list.
- Navigate or set up Google services such as Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Photos, Forms, Analytics, Search Console, etc
- Knock out content updates on your WordPress website (i.e. add a page or blog post, swap out or add an image, add products, add or update forms, etc.)
- Show you how to make content updates to your WordPress website (live on Zoom or recorded videos)
- Strategize about your future or existing website, email marketing, or social media
- Tackle basic SEO to-do items (i.e. fix html heading structure, add meta titles and meta descriptions)
- Optimize images on your website (resize and add alt text)
- Website Audit + Audit Report
- Whatever else your heart desires (within my zone of genius, of course)
What's not included
In-person sessions. The best way to get more comfortable with tech is to use it. Whether it’s through Zoom (don’t worry, it’s easy to use) or video tutorials, you’ll be able to stay in your PJs and avoid traffic by using your own computer in your own home.
IT support. Tech training and consulting is for those who want to learn how to use their website, email marketing program, Google Drive, gmail, and other related topics or tasks. If you are looking for assistance with your computer hardware, computer backups, how to use your mobile device, how to fix your printer, or other types of needs, you’ll want to contact an IT company.
One-hour consultation via Zoom: $125
5-hour training and/or RAPs package starting at $600
Ready to stop struggling and start learning...or get those RAPs done?